Monday, January 26, 2009

A Busy Beginning in Senegal

I’ve been in Senegal two weeks, and you’ve heard about my family, and you’ve heard about my experience with the Inauguration, but you haven’t really heard about what I’ve been up to while here. So let me fill you in.

Youssou N'Dour putting on a show at Just 4 U.

My Batik!


Salt -collecting boats at Lac Rose. Note the pink/red color.

The dunes with Lac Rose in the background. Difficult to see, but they are hilly and very steep.






3 comments:

  1. Love the picture of the boats! How do they collect the salt? Sounds like you're having a wonderful time! Love ya, mom and dad xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Badonk a donk?" you are such a dork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm assuming you operated the ATV? Poor Christiana. If you steered in any way like you steered the jet ski in the Bahamas, she was probably holding on for dear life!

    ReplyDelete